The Agriculturist is a non-profit publication funded solely by advertisers and sponsors.
Reach: Potentially more than 14,000
Primary Audience: Texas Tech students, alumni, faculty, staff, and prospective students
Secondary Audience: Texas high school ag education programs, CASNR donors, magazine sponsors
The Agriculturist offers a variety of advertising options. Choose from one of the ad sizes listed below.
- Quarter Page | 3.5 in. x 4.75 in. | $150
- Half Page | Horizontal: 7.5 in. x 4.75 in. | $300
- Half Page | Vertical: 3.5 in. x 10.125 in. | $300
- Full Page (full bleed) | 8.5 in. x 11 in. | $600
- Premium | Inside Front Cover (full bleed) | 8.5 in. x 11 in. | $700
- Premium | Inside Back Cover (full bleed) | 8.5 in. x 11 in. | $700
All camera-ready advertisements should be CMYK 300 dpi and saved as a PDF file with crop and bleed marks. Your final ad MUST fit the dimensions for each ad size. For a full-sized ad, the ad MUST include an area for a 1/4 inch bleed. If you have any questions regarding file specifications, please contact your sales representative.
Please make all checks payable to Ag Comm Student Magazine. For more information about The Agriculturist, contact: